11 August 2010

Heart of the Home: My European Kitchen

Posted by Happy Homemaker UK


Salt & Pepper - Get it?


I love my happy kitchen and want to share a few photos. It is really difficult to photograph with the lighting, but here is my best go.




I love all the natural light in the kitchen that looks onto the backyard.




Were you wondering where I'd hang my clothespins
and dish towels from the last house?




Here is a photo of the breezeway between the kitchen and garage.






And I love my kitchen view of
the moss growing on the garage roof : )

XO
Laura

7 comments:

Georgi said...

Hey Laura...I've just been catching up on your posts! You gave me a great idea for how to hang my grandmothers "day of the week" dishtowels. I'd had visions of sewing them into valances, but I love the simplicity of clothespins!!
I'm so glad you're enjoying yourselves-keep the stories coming :)
Georgi

Happy Homemaker UK | Laura said...

I used twine to hang them on : )

Alaina said...

Hello, thank you for speaking up. I popped over to say hi. I have been looking at your photos. I like your variety. I love the bright colors in your home, very cheerie. I visited London when I was in my 20's with a college group. Beautiful place to visit, yes cloudy, but I think that may help with your wonderful English gardens.

Happy Homemaker UK | Laura said...

Thank you for stopping by, Alaina!

Allie said...

My goodness! What a LOVELY space! I'm coveting it now!
You should come link this up to my Making It With Allie Party!
AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

Jocelyn said...

What a beautiful kitchen! I'm so in love with those colorful jars hanging on your garage.

Zane Wooder said...

I'm glad you get a lot of sunlight into your home. Natural light is way better for you and didn't cost you anything. You can't complain about that.

-Zane of ontario honey