18 August 2010

Off To A UK Grocery Store

Posted by Happy Homemaker UK


One of the things I like to do while traveling is visit a local grocery store. Looking like a total tourist, I snapped a few shots of interesting things I saw: 

I love the label on this 'cloudy' lemonade. I did not see a non-cloudy alternative. The lemonade company must know that it is always cloudy here. They are so smart.




While I think the packaging for this baby food is interesting, I think that fish pie filling tasting 'fabulous' would be a bit of a stretch.




Eggs are not refrigerated and are located next to the flour and sugar.




And we bought armfuls of these...




Every dinner should conclude with a cookie digestive biscuit : ) Right?!


[You're Invited! If you enjoyed this post, please consider following me: www.HappyHomemakerUK.blogspot.com ]

XO
Laura

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

OMYGOSH Laura...we love those digestive biscuits too! : ) Love your pics! Isn't it interesting how their eggs aren't refrigerated?!?! See you tomorrow!

Laura said...

Just found your blog. I'm originally from the UK and moved to the States around 6 years ago, so it's fascinating to read your blog about my home country. Especially as I am too discovering a new place, now called home! Lx

Happy Homemaker UK | Laura said...

Hi Laura, it is so great to have you "here"! I would love for you to share your UK insights whenever you feel moved : )
XO Laura

The Loeckens said...

A digestive biscuit with some cloudy lemonade sounds lovely!