30 March 2012

The 'New' Post Of The Month Club

Posted by Happy Homemaker UK


Surprise!

Not only did I move (locally),
but Post Of The Month Club has moved to Australia!

Needing to spend less time on the computer,
I decided my beloved POTMC needed a new home





Should I say 'serendipitously', 
when I asked Felicity of Gifts of Serendipity if she'd like to be the new hostess,
she had just been thinking what a wonderful concept the monthly linky party was

So meant to be!

Her lovely, gracious outlook on life will provide the perfect nest for
Post Of The Month Club to grow

I just know you will love it there

Plus, I think the club should live on the beach :)


Beach in Felicity's town of Noosa, Australia


Felicity hosts an online book club,
Word Of The Week to enhance your 'smartability' (my word),
and shares other wonderful delights throughout the week

She is one of those positive people you just want to rub up against
You must run over to say hello if you don't know her already :)




Isn't she adorable?

Please pop over to link up your best post of the month,
starting March 31st

It is such a great way to introduce your blog
and connect with amazing bloggers in a matter of minutes

Thank you so much for linking up over the last 9 months to Post Of The Month Club
It has been a real treat to get to know so many of you through it

I'll see you at Gifts Of Serendipity for POTM Club :)

And a big thank you to Felicity :)

16 comments:

Felicity said...

Laura, I can't tell you how excited and honoured I am to be bringing your fabulous club to live in my pocket of the world - thank you!

I was indeed thinking what a genius idea the club is just days before you contacted me, and I hope you know that it will be treasured and nurtured with great care.

I look forward to meeting all of your wonderful writers and introducing them to my gorgeous 'Gifters' - what a party that will be!

Happy days lovely friend, waving your baton from across the seas,
x F

Robyn said...

oh Laura-shame you are letting your post of the month party go-but kind you are giving it a new home...who doesn't want to be by the beach!? I'll see you there!

Raine and Sage said...

Congratulations Laura! Look forward to catching up with you and your post of the month club. Hmmm... can I add a post of the year?! Ha! x

Raine and Sage said...

That was supposed to read: Hello Laura and congratulations Felicity!

TexWisGirl said...

she is a sweet one. a great person to pass the baton to...

Happy Homemaker UK said...

Great idea!! XOL

Posie Patchwork said...

Yay, Felicity Serendipity is simply adorable, very happy to be linking with her, greetings from Australia, love Posie

Liene said...

You've found a wonderful home for POTM, and the lamb post is a perfect submission. Although I am a bit sad you will not be hosting any longer...

Sally - My Custard Pie said...

Sad that I won't have a reminder to stop by every month, but thanks for the inro to G of S - the word of the week feature just made me lose rather a large part of my morning!

Happy Homemaker UK said...

She has a great blog, doesn't she?

Happy Homemaker UK said...

Me too :) I'm glad you found your way to Felicity's :)

Happy Homemaker UK said...

Yea! She is wonderful

Happy Homemaker UK said...

Thank you - I think so too :)

Happy Homemaker UK said...

Exactly! See you there ;)

Happy Homemaker UK said...

Waving right back :) XOL

Viola said...

I like the type writer, real cool! And wow- that lovely beach!! =)