17 May 2013

To Do London: Jamie Oliver Cooking Class


Jamie Oliver has taken the world by storm
with his cookbooks, television shows, and products

Passionate about improving the quality of food in schools,
he also is excited about his cooking classes offered
in his Recipease cafes/storefronts

- two London locations, one in Brighton -




We selected the Vietnamese Street Food class 
which lasted 1.5 hours

In this gorgeous venue
we prepared our meal from scratch 
with an interesting blend of fresh ingredients

This is what we made


[Photo from Recipease website]


Not only was the food delicious,
but the vibe was really fun
all under the guidance of a professional chef
(not Jamie, unfortunately)

With many menus from which to choose,
I'll be back to Recipease to whip up some more yummy dinner ideas

First photo by me
(an unsponsored post)

12 comments:

greenthumb said...

What a great thing to do, shame about no Jamie.

Anna-Marie Field said...

Hi There,Nice!!!I have never done anything like that!!!Must be good fun!!!Have a awesome weekend!!!
Love
AMarie

Marina PĂ©rez said...

You are a lucky woman!

Marina

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

Lucky you! I love his attitude to food and cooking! :) x

Alison said...

Looks like fun! I'd love to take a class with Raymond Blanc.

Ali

Gillian said...

That looks like a lot of fun. And delicious food too. x

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

I have taken a few cooking classes and I have loved them. This one looks interesting! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Linda said...

I would love to have a master class in cooking Vietnamese street food. There's a Jamie Oliver restaurant by the river in my home town in Berkshire. A popular venue.

Jeanie said...

I'm just itching to take a cooking class, even though Rick says "What do you have left to learn?" I say "You can't begin to know how much!" (But nice I can fake him out!) This looks so fun and delicious!

Inside a British Mum's Kitchen said...

What fun!!!
Mary x

Noelle the dreamer said...

Scrumptious looking,thanks for sharing Laura!

Privet and Holly said...

Love love cooking
classes.....nice to
infuse some new
ideas into the regular
mix at home. This
looks like a fun place
to learn, and Jamie
seems like a really fun
guy!

xo Suzanne